Friday, November 20, 2009

The Arena Mistake

So I read this awhile ago but I have not updated the blog so of course I did not mention it here.

In an interview with WarCry VP of Game Design, Rob Pardo, said that arenas were a mistake... the biggest one in WoW's history. All I can say is ... ABOUT DAMN TIME! He goes on to say how hard it has been to maintain balance with arena around and that it is causing more headaches than it is worth.

I am now looking forward to a day I thought might not come. Arenas are already on the decline and maybe soon they will be removed all together.

Full interview:

1 comment:

  1. Amen! I doubt arenas will be removed but their heyday is done. I'm greatly anticipating the updates in Cataclysm. Just think if they add a queueing system like the Dungeon Finder for BGs!

    ReplyDelete